Are you tired of working for outdated companies that are still using fax machines? Do you want to join a team that’s changing the game in the world of commerce? Look no further, as we’re seeking a rockstar to join our SaaS company on our mission to simplify the commerce experience for businesses.
At Breadstack you’ll be responsible for helping companies say goodbye to the days of juggling multiple systems and hello to a seamless and efficient operation. Think of us as an orchestra conductor, bringing all the different instruments (inventory, order management, payment, shipping, etc.) together to create a beautiful harmony for our customers.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for innovation and a hunger to disrupt the status quo. Bonus points if you have experience in the commerce space. In return, we offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, unlimited snacks, and the opportunity to revolutionize an industry.
So, if you’re ready to join a company that’s always pushing boundaries, apply now and let’s build the future of commerce together!
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive traffic and leads to our website, and generate revenue. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of content marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and social media marketing, and will be able to balance strategic planning with hands-on execution.
Reporting to Product Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist plays a key role in planning, executing, and managing digital marketing campaigns to promote our brand, programs, and services. As part of our product marketing team, you will overlook and monitor all paid media platforms while creating communication strategies to promote Breadstack, connect with our audience and drive website traffic.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Social Media accounts, including page setup/optimization of school accounts. Remove spamming and negative content posted by others.
- Monitor all platforms and respond to user comments;
- Social Media accounts/pages creation, highlight programs and promotions, and increase following and likes organically;
- Use your creativity to generate leads and user interest;
- Social Media marketing and campaign design;
- Research social media best practices and adapt to current trends;
- Propose social media marketing plan, review and strategy;
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Develop, manage and execute successful PPC campaigns across multiple platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to develop high-performing campaigns that deliver desired results for clients
- Continuously monitor, optimize and refine PPC campaigns to maximize results, including monitoring budgets and bids, and adjusting ad copy and targeting as needed
- Manage group email setups and create email templates that are optimized for engagement and conversion
- Conduct regular performance reporting and analysis of campaigns, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement
Content & SEO
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop, manage and create content based on existing and future business and marketing objectives;
- Implement a cohesive system for editing and optimizing all website copy, ensuring content meets appropriate guidelines (e.g., SEO);
- Refresh and repurpose old content to improve relevance and audience engagement;
- Edit, optimize, and publish long and short-form blog content;
- Conduct weekly competitor analyses to identify and act on content gaps;
- Monitor audience engagement across all brand touchpoints — measure against content KPIs;
- Conduct weekly keyword research and target high-converting keywords;
- Search for new backlinking and guest blogging opportunities to create a sound backlink profile and increase domain authority.
- Identify new themes and topics for marketing content based on trends and cultural signals;
- Act as a secondary point of contact for syndicate publications, partnership blogs, and vendor relations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a related post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- 2+ years Paid Search (PPC) marketing experience using Google, YouTube, Bing, Facebook.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of paid media platforms, their respective participants (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized and able to multi-task with specific attention to detail
- Must be creative and able to write in a variety of voices and styles appealing to all audiences
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Thorough understanding of the latest trends in social media marketing
- Interest in longevity and building your career with Breadstack