Are you tired of working for outdated companies that are still using fax machines? Do you want to join a team that’s changing the game in the world of commerce?
At Breadstack you’ll be responsible for helping companies say goodbye to the days of juggling multiple systems and hello to a seamless and efficient operation. Think of us as an orchestra’s conductor, bringing all the different instruments (inventory, order management, payment, shipping, etc.) together to create a beautiful harmony for our customers.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for innovation and a hunger to disrupt the status quo. Bonus points if you have experience in the commerce space. In return, we offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, unlimited snacks, and the opportunity to revolutionize an industry. So, if you’re ready to join a company that’s always pushing boundaries, apply now and let’s build the future of commerce together!
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager who can help us build something great for our customers. So, if you’re the kind of person who really cares about making something meaningful, then keep reading. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for both product management and product marketing activities.
What you’ll do:
- Drive product planning, roadmap, and strategy for the Breadstack platform
- Identify, validate and document the market priorities that are the biggest factors in determining which course of action to take when developing new functionality
- Build business cases, and elaborate feature requirements in Jira to support the product roadmap and strategy
- Work with other Product Managers, Development Leads, and other technical stakeholders to document and prioritize market requirements into product requirements
- Keeping stakeholders informed of the status of the product
- Participate in customer/partner events and meetings
Who you are:
- Deeply curious: You operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- A product owner: You can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about sales funnel metrics and budgets. You act as a mini-CEO and get things done. You are willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success.
- Data-fluent: You use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- A natural leader: You inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to deliver solutions that are both innovative and satisfy our commercial goals – you think not just about what to build, but how to take it to market effectively
- Knowledge and experience with project management methodologies and techniques
- You will demonstrate a passion for technology, a desire to build relationships and an ability to influence stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- You have a data-driven approach to decision-making, which you use to leverage and communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence diverse teams