Breadstack is looking for a self-motivated Product Owner to join our growing company. As an ideal candidate, you will be driving the product initiatives to come up product requirements, flow and spec together with designers and working with development, QAQC team to deliver the product end to end aligning with our product portfolios.
You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to implement the full lifecycle of product production – from conception through release. You may already have corporate cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Work close with Product team in CA to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they are clearly understood by development teams.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work aligns with product strategy
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprints goals
- Work with design, engineering, QAQC to allocate resources on the development and release of products to ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications/requirements and on time.
- Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Communicate consistently and clearly with stakeholders, ensuring clarity about the strategy, requirements, timeline, adjustments and progress.
- Lead/motivate the team and maintain a high productivity agile environment.
- Bachelor Degree minimum.
- At least 2 year experience product management/ project management experience in software industry
- Familiar with scrum practice and software development lifecycles
- Effective time management skills and multitasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
- Strong written communication skills. Effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Good English communication (speaking, listening and negotiation skills in order to communicate with our global team)
- Have product owner/ scrum master certificate
- Have technical background will be a plus
- Chance to work in an international team and professional working environment
- Training and career development opportunities
- Performance review every 6 months
- Open, supportive and collaborative culture
- Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, snack …)
- Premium health insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Sponsor the fee of getting certificates for each team
- 13month salary bonus