The Technical Support Agent is often the initial point of contact for customers experiencing difficulties with their experience. They promptly address customer issues to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- Receive and manage customer tickets related to software issues.
- Provide timely and effective solutions, prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Utilize technical knowledge to resolve complex issues.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (product development, engineering, quality assurance) to address critical customer concerns.
- Serve as a bridge between customers and internal teams, effectively conveying technical information.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our products, features, and updates for accurate customer support.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to ensure smooth product implementation for new and existing clients.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in technical support or a similar role.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Have knowledge in WordPress & E-commerce platforms.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Typing speed of at least 45 WPM.
- Availability for night shifts (11 PM – 7 AM).
- Proficient in English (reading, writing, speaking, and listening).
- Chance to work in an international team and professional working environment
- Training and career development opportunities
- Performance review every 6 months
- Open, supportive and collaborative culture
- Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, snack …)
- Premium health insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English class for everyone 2 lessons per week
- Sponsor the fee of getting certificates for each team
- 13th month salary bonus
Your CV should be send to: [email protected]
Place: Ba Dinh, Ha Noi