We’re passionate about adding great people to our team. We want people who have hustle and a desire to make things better. We’re currently seeking a WordPress Developer to join our development team. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and custom plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with WooCommerce.
- Maintain and develop websites by CMS WordPress, shopify or other CMS
- Build new WordPress pages from provided designs in a timely manner
- Build WordPress plugins as needed by customers
- Develop custom WordPress themes and functionalities with PHP
- Maintain, update and troubleshoot WordPress websites
- Do implementation as well as conducting review for others.
- Provide technical guide, proper instruction to team members.
- Coach & motivate team members
- Other assignments from Manager
Must to have:
- WordPress expertise, including plugins and 3rd party marketplace, with demonstrated experience in custom theme development and management of core and custom modules.
- Proficient in building Woo commerce WP sites with large traffic & data, good performance and security.
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins, WooCommerce plugins
- Proficient in PHP backend to handle effectively and carefully, by professional ways (PSR, MVC, OOP, Systematic Development,…)
- Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Responsibility and proactive
- Positive thinking, can-do attitude
Nice to have:
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen)
- Familiar with e-commerce domain and related CMS WordPress platform (WooCommerce, Shopify…)
- Understanding SEO and Optimize Cache, BEM CSS is an advantage
- Practice with code convention as PHP The Right Way (https://phptherightway.com/) & WordPress Codex (https://codex.wordpress.org/)
- Experienced in delegate & manage work to external outsourcing team
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology