Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: July 31 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) governs your access to and use of the Cloud Services, as defined in the Master Services Agreement found at www.Breadstack.com/MSA (the “MSA”). Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the MSA. Please read this AUP carefully before you start to use the Cloud Services. By using the Cloud Servies and/or otherwise becoming bound by the MSA, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by this AUP.
You are responsible for your own conduct, and the conduct of all Authorized Users, while using the Cloud Services. You are responsible for any breaches of this AUP by yourself, by any other Authorized User, and by any unauthorized user who gains access to the Cloud Services as a result of you failing to use reasonable security precautions to safeguard your account.
It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of exactly what constitutes acceptable and prohibited uses of the Cloud Services. In general, we will not tolerate any use of our Cloud Services which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of the Provider IP, or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
We therefore ask you to treat our Provider IP with respect and not to use our Provider IP, which includes our Cloud Services, for any illegal purposes or in such a way as to infringe or breach other’s rights or to cause or threaten to cause us damage. We also ask you to comply with any relevant notices, policies and terms imposed by third parties whose website, products or services you access through our Cloud Services.
- You may not use the Cloud Services to commit or engage in or promote illegal, abusive or irresponsible behaviour including, including without limitation:
- Use which in any way breaches any applicable local, national or international law, code or regulation, including data protection and privacy laws and laws relating to unsolicited commercial electronic messages;
- Use which is any way unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Use of an internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization;
- Use which in any way introduces intentionally, knowingly or recklessly any virus or other contaminating code; and
- Use in any way to collect or use information, including email address or other identifiers, by deceit (for example phishing, internet scamming and password robbery).
- You may not use the Cloud Services for the purposes of building competitive products or services or for any other competitive purposes.
- Unless authorized by us, you may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability or security of the Cloud Services.
- You may not use the Provider IP in any manner which we, at our sole discretion, believe is unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing or which is otherwise malicious, fraudulent or morally unacceptable, including without limitation:
- Use which in any way facilitates illegal activity;
- Use which in any way exploits minors;
- Use which is in any way unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any applicable jurisdiction; and
- Use which in any way is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy.
- You may not use the Provider IP in any manner which in any way infringes any copyright, patent, trademarks, design or other intellectual property right of others.
Cannabis Related Messaging and Activities
- You may not use the Provider IP, including the Cloud Services, to, without limitation:
- Send or otherwise initiate outbound SMS or similar forms of messaging which relate to, or are reasonably understood as intending to promote the sale or distribution of, cannabis, cannabidiol, tetrahydrocannabinol, or extracts thereof;
- Initiate or otherwise utilize outbound telephone, VOIP, or similar audio communication technology which relate to, or are reasonably understood as intending to promote the sale or distribution of, cannabis, cannabidiol, tetrahydrocannabinol, or extracts thereof; or
- Send any content that is illegal, harmful, unwanted, inappropriate, objectionable, confirmed to be criminal misinformation, or otherwise poses a threat to the public, even if the content is permissible by law.
We reserve the right to suspend the use of our Provider IP generally or to block your access to our Cloud Services, or any portion thereof, if we suspect misuse. We may then report any misuse of our site to the relevant enforcement or other authorities we deem appropriate. We further reserve the right to disclose any evidence we have which relates directly or indirectly to misuse.
Changes to the AUP
We may revise and update this AUP from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Provider IP thereafter. Your continued use of the Provider IP, including the Cloud Services, following the positing of revised AUP means that you accept and agree to the changes.
To ask questions or comment about this AUP, contact us at [email protected]